Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Girls Night Out August 12

Today I got an email letting me know about Shecky's Girl Night Out. I went to a similiar event a few months ago at the CambridgeSide Galleria. It looks like it could be a ton of fun. I hope someone out there goes and lets me know how it is - I can't go, I'll be in Alaska :)

I would be a little cautious about purchasing the ticket for the swag bag. The advertisement says that it can be worth over $100. But there is an asterisk. Asterisk probably means that you have to a lucky one to get the over $100 bag, everyone else gets a bag of junk.

Seriously though, the one at CambridgeSide was a ton fun. Lots of samples and stuff.

If anyone goes, tell me about it, ok?

1 comment:

  1. Hey what is this night out that you speak of? Cause that is on my bday so I was going to see if you had anymore info??? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete