Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Is that you Summer? It's me

VS

Today is July 1st. I am wearing a sweatshirt. I have worn a bathing suit once. Been to the beach once. Subsequently, got sunburned once. And ridden on the boat in the Narragansett Bay, you guessed it, once.

WHERE IS THE SUMMER????

WHERE IS THE SUN????

I know that everyone else has been asking the same things, but I am really beginning to feel that the summer is just never going to come. I was trying to figure out of these biblical flood like rain storms have become the new Boston summer. Last year we had out of no where lightening storms. But at least it was generally warm out. Now it just cold, damp and gray.

All I am saying is that I deserve a bit better. I would really REALLY REALLY like to wear some of my summer dresses. Please mother nature. Give a sista a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment