Monday, July 6, 2009

Me: 1 Online Shopping: 5039458

I totally won this round. Online shopping has become such a quick and easy way to deal with stress and boredom lately. I got a series of emails from Aldoshoes.com advertising free shipping for any order placed by Sunday (aka yesterday). I had my eye on two different pairs of heels from their clearance section and would have saved SOOOOO much money purchasing them but I resisted. I need to get myself on a budget given that I am moving into my new place in about a month and need to be used to paying quite a bit more in rent each month, which means I will have quite a bit less to blown on whatever I feel like whenever I feel like I need a treat.



Imagine these in pink. They look pretty freaking amazing. I have actually even tried this on in the store. They are funky and flatter the calves nicely








I have actually posted a pic of these ones before when I was searching for THE SHOES. I have never seen them in a store and they look like they too could totally sass up a pair of jeans so fast! Oh well. The sale has come and gone, and I do not pay for shipping.



Let's see if I can be this strong in the future. Doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment