Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter Six: Teenage Lustfest


I know movies are never as good as the book. I know that in the case of the Harry Potter novels, the movies most of the book is overlooked and left out. What I didn't expect was close to three hours of teenage hormones. I knew that they would probably cut out some of Tom Riddle's past but I never anticipated that we would focus on Ron's snogging and the awkwardness between Harry and Ginny.

Hey, the movie was still good. The quidditch scenes were great. All of the people I was with agreed with the statement that the cinematography has gotten way better since the first one back in 2001. The director/producer/whoever is really getting this whole magic thing down.

What watching this movie reminded me that I really want to reread the series. I will have to before the last movie comes out (or I should say movieS). Very proud of my set, they are hardcopies and came in their own trunk. I could totally go to wizard school with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment