Monday, July 27, 2009

Not only do Girls POOP but they think its funny (the word, not the substance)

This past weekend I was on the Cape with some freakin' awesome ladies. We left Saturday morning and arrived at our destination around noon. Most of us travelled in our bathing suits so we were able to walk immediately down to the beach. It was wonderful. After soaking up some rays we ventured into the water. Per usual, the first steps were the coldest. But it soon became pretty comfortable to stand and chat.

The amount of E! gossip shared between the eight of us was pretty intense and completely amazing. Later that night I came to realize why I find these ladies to be so easy to get along with. We probably made more fart jokes over the span of a few hours than I usually hear over the course of a month.

There is just something that makes you giggle when you hear a fart noise. I feel like people try to hold it in (the giggle - as well as the fart) because they don't want to be seen as less feminine. But I'm pretty sure no one is going to look down you for laughing at the sound of someone letting one go. Just writing about the sound is making me smile and laugh.

But yeah. Especially considering that we didn't all grow up in the same area (thus a great cross section), I would say it is safe to say that girls love fart jokes as much as boys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment