Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pretty AND Economical. Perfect


Saturday was filled with some very girly adventures. In addition to purchasing new underwear (see previous post), there may also be a charge on my credit card for some AWESOME new MAC products.

Coolest thing that I got would be the pallet that you can buy to hold eyeshadows. Instead of purchasing their their individual eye shadows, you can purchase the pallet and then buy magnetic eye shadow thingies that pop right in. Thus, giving a home to up to 15 colors. You get the same amount of the makeup, but now you have something way easier to carry and you don't have to worry about loosing one. AND to top it off, the magnetic circles cost less than the regular tubs. More pretty for your buck!

I did ask if there was any way for me to pop out the shadows I have from their individual packet, but I was told that wouldn't be the best idea. The guy helping me said he heard very sad tales ending with broken makeup. I am taking that as my cue to leave things as they are and just build up the pallete from now on.

Interesting side note, these palletes are also way better for the shadows as they help absorb the shock that it tends to be exposed to when being carried around in a purse or luggage. I never really thought about how travel could damage make-up but now I know.

In addition to the new eye shadow, I also got this great stick thing that enhances eye shadows. You draw it on your lip first wait like 15 seconds and apply the color. Man does it work! Super awesome product!

No comments:

Post a Comment