Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not Breaking News CNN

The following just came into my gmail as a CNN Breaking News Update:

At memorial service in L.A., Michael Jackson's daughter Paris says he was "the best father you could ever imagine."
Before that, I got this one:

Michael Jackson's golden coffin is placed in front of the stage as his memorial service gets under way in Los Angeles.


Granted I am listening to their live stream of his memorial service (also not news), but really, nothing else is more interesting. I can't remember the last breaking news email that I got that did not revolve around a political sex scandel, celebrity death or plane crash.

1 comment:

  1. It all seems to be exploiting a family's grief to me, especially the Paris business. Granted, they held a televised concert for his funeral...

    ReplyDelete