Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Couldn't get past pg 3 in Vogue before I had to drop everything and blog...

I opened my November issue of Vogue (again way behind in the magazine reading) and started flipping through my favorite part...the ads in the front. Can't quite explain why, but I am such a sucker for fashion photography. The new ad for Chanel just made me stop and pause. It is so simple and clean, which represents the essence of Coco Chanel so perfectly, and yet I couldn't help but stare. I actually had to go online to the site to see what other images came out of this shoot. Turns out that is Lilly Allen, man does she look better than I remember!

Seriously, don't know why I am drawn to this one so much. Maybe it just reminds me of the Audrey Hepburn shots that I studied all October for my costume. Who knows. But I wanted to make sure none of you missed out on the image!

No comments:

Post a Comment