Saturday, November 7, 2009

DECEMBER 13TH!

Is the day I will next set foot in Gillette Stadium to see a Patriots game. Yes, this is true, please be jealous.

I went to Game On! with some friends on Thursday and won two tickets for the Carolina game. YAY! They gave out 10 pairs of tickets for Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox. Our table had nine people at it, and we won 3 pairs of tickets. The only team we didn't score was the Red Sox. I hope to go back and win some more tickets later this month.

This will be my third Patriots game and I am totally excited for it. In the past my dad has hooked me up with some pretty sweet tickets, and in the past he has given me about 24-48 hours notice about the event. I not only got these tickets myself, but now have a over 1 month countdown until I can attend. The waiting is already killing me.

I have begun to figure out my layering for the game as it will be in December, but at least it is a day game (the others were night!) so hopefully the sun will be out so I can pretend it isn't super duper cold out. But yeah. I can't wait. I'll be sure to fill you in about my experience after the fact.

I kind of hope to see something like this, but add some snow to the ground. The Panthers aren't doing so hot this year, which means this game will potentially be filled with some amazing Brady plays!

No comments:

Post a Comment