Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sandwich --- drool

My friend got her wedding dress the other day. It is super pretty, but no posts of it as she isn't getting married in June and no one should see her dress before her big day. Sadly, because it ended up looking like nothing she was initially leaning towards, we needed to pick out new bridesmaids dresses. Good bye amazing jersey dress. Bright side to this? We are taking another trip to David's Bridal and stopping at Friendly's for lunch. I get to order the most amazing sandwich again.

Honey BBQ Chicken Supermelt

The sandwich that sets the bar for all others. Crispy strips of chicken breast are smothered in our sweet honey BBQ sauce, then covered with melted Cheddar cheese, crisp bacon and ranch dressing. It's a masterpiece served on grilled sourdough bread.

Feel free to learn the calorie count I stand by my decision that it is totally worth it.

I can't wait to have to go pick up my bridesmaid dress. I just really want at least one more. :)

Seriously. If your mouth doesn't water after reading the description, shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment