Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can't remember the last time...

I was this engrossed in a book that wasn't embarrassing to admit to - not like the Twilight days.

Just finished "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson. The book is amazing. I borrowed it from a friend of mine and at the beginning I had expressed that I liked it and it was an easy read. She replied back, saying that the end was intense! Oh man, she was right! I coudn't put the book down. I was about half way down the night of my most recent kickball game and when I got home from the game I ended up reading till 2 am. The only reason I put the book down was because I knew I needed some sleep before I go to work.

The next night I started reading around 11 and finished around 12:30. It was such a great ending. I can't wait to read the next one. The author handed in three manuscripts to the publisher and passed away before this one was even published. It has gotten rave reviews. The second one was released this year, I don't know when the third one is set to go, I hope soon!

Go out and read it! I would lend you a copy but I don't own it myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment