Wednesday, June 24, 2009

U.O. you seduce me


Urban Outfitters somehow found my email address. And by somehow found, I mean I signed up for their emailing list willingly. This means that I get emails, almost every three days, letting me know of new releases or AMAZING sales. Such a tease and temptress. There was a $5 sale the other week and I had already been looking longingly at some dresses and so I ordered. I ordered a lot. Fortunately, their return policy is awesome!

I brought back a couple items that didn't really fit well, super easy, the employees don't even ask why you are returning the item they just take them right back. The cashier did ask me if I had wanted to exchange them for other mechandice, which was super tempting because U.O. was having its yard sale at the time. But I was strong and said now.

That being said, I then continued with my other errands downtown and bought new underwear at Victoria Secret's Semi-Annual sale (do you notice that these sales seem to last like a month?); they are super cute!

But yeah, Urban really does get me. Lately they have been sending emails letting me know that I would get an additional 15% off sale items. So far I have stayed strong. I think I can make it. Ideally, I don't want to buy more clothing until after my move (August). Part of me thinks that I should un-subscribe from their email list, but the bigger part says hell no!

No comments:

Post a Comment