Thursday, June 4, 2009

Long Dress Gladiator Sandals?

As much as I'd hate to admit it I can be a bit girly at times. In order to deal with some of the stress in my life I have turned to retail therapy. Urban Outfitters has always been good to me and their online shopping policies for returning unwanted items is pretty top notch, so I have gotten a little hooked.

Today, I put together an outfit that was so comfy and I kind of wish I was a bit healthier so I could enjoy it more. But it started with.... a maxi dress! Yep, teal and to the floor, it felt like wearing sheets. It was kind of amazing.





For shoes, I went with the gladiators I bought at Aldo earlier last month. They are pretty awesome. I have become a fan. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way hanging up my Barbie pumps, but for the summer months you may see me sport these flats :)







I could tell that the maxi dress needs to be hemmed a bit so to try and keep myself looking a little more professional I grabbed my new old man sweater. It actually reminds me of a 1950s jock sweater. Totally suggest it.










And of course, no outfit would be complete without a pair of sunglasses. U.O. had a $5 sale and I got these. The 80s are definately calling my name and adding all sorts of fun to my wardrobe.

But, yeah, this in a nutshell was my outfit today. I was pleased with it, so I figured I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment