Friday, June 26, 2009

Funny animal stuff, to make you giggle

It has been a while since I posted up things that make me laugh. I figured I would fix that today with a video and some news articles.



Life gives you lemons, give them to a squirrel. Speaking of squirrels yesterday I had a small run in with one. He wouldn't get out of my way when I was trying to walk into a building. We had a small awkward stand-off.

"High as a kite" wallabies blamed for crop circles
If poppy plants are there for the snacking, can you blame these guys? Officials say that there have been many documented cases of wildlife feeding on the plants and subsequently getting high. They run in circles creating what appears to be crop circles. :)

Tigers say 'Bye, mom' to dog that raised them
A dog raised some tiger cubs, who are now too big to play with their "mom" and "sister". The tigers had one last hurrah with their mom. It's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment