Monday, June 22, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

I got the THE SHOES!!! Yes, while walking from Port Authority to Penn Station, I opted to poke my head into a small shoe store. I could see some high heeled pumps out of the corner of my eye. Not only did a find a pair of kelly green shoes, but next to them were some hot pink. The hot pink did not come in a size smaller than the 8.5 and 1.5 sizes too big is just not something one can work with. Fortunately, the green ones were in stock.

AND I GOT THEM.

(these photos don't do the color justice)


They aren't exactly like the rest of the pack. But maybe it is good for a little variety. They are still the right height and a pointy shoe, but they are a little less severe. The heel is really what sells these shoes.

I am somewhat embarrassed to have to admit that these are Jessica Simpson shoes. But then again, I have a J-Lo bathing suit (it was the only one I could find that could cover my butt). At least I can feel comfortable knowing that there is no way in hell that she had anything to do with the design. They just merely put her signature inside my shoe.

So this hunt is over. I am still on the prowl for hot heels. I could really go for a pair of hot pink ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment