Sunday, May 17, 2009

Missing My Interns

Over the last three years I have had at least 12 different college interns at my disposal. For the most part they were extremely helpful and competent individuals who were willing to do the mindless busy work that just had to get done for the office to function. You know, stuff like alphabetizing, filing, researching regulations, etc. Well, I am currently missing my academic year intern more than I have ever before. Why? Because he too was a fan of Gossip Girl.

I don't have anyone else to chat about that show with now. It has such amazingly overly-dramatic, highly unrealistic plot lines and characters that I just cannot get enough of and love to talk about. At least the season is almost over, so I have some time to find a fellow follower.

On a side note; I am not thrilled with the idea of the spinoff. I like the actresses and actors that were cast, but I don't know if I really would be as interested. The 80s were an interesting time, I love the movies that came out of that decade, but I am not as big of a fan when modern shows are set then.

1 comment:

  1. I watch! Also desperately need a fellow aficionada to discuss with!

    ReplyDelete