Friday, May 15, 2009

Today - My life is average

Today, I took a sick day, at 11 am I was awoken by 3 strangers walking into my room (the landlord decided to show the apt), I sleep naked, fortunately I was under the covers. MLIA

That is a true story. I would submit it to their website, but its getting upgraded and not taking submissions.

I am pretty sure our landlord is supposed to tell us when they are showing the apartment. Maybe they figured no one would be home? That doesn't seem right, our landlord seems like he knows what he's doing, oh well. At least it provided some of my friends a laugh this morning when I told them about it....

I am feeling a bit better, I know you are all concerned for my health. I have a real hard time taking sick days, I don't know why. Probably Catholic guilt.

Found another site: My life is good

1 comment:

  1. I have posted a few things to MLIA.... i think their funny, but I came across a site called Fwhyme.com and I have to say I rather read and submit "fwims" to this site than FML or MLIA.... but that's just me

    ReplyDelete