Sunday, May 10, 2009

Twas the night before kickball season

And I couldn't be more psyched. Esp since the Celtics just won at the buzzer. AMAZING. They sucked for the last 7 minutes, but I'll take the win.

Tomorrow we have our first game. I have pulled out the Bin of Pink from under my bed. Not completely sure what will be brought out for game 1. I'm thinking a subtle outfit would be best, nothing too crazy - yet. Although I did purchase that pink pettycoat from Hubba Hubba this past week....it has polka dots along the trim. I kid you not.

Lil' Benny from playoffs is also still hanging out on the door, maybe he'll tag along, I will be reffing the early game and might need some company...

So basically, get excited!!!!

UPDATE: just got an email from the guy in charge requesting flair. oh it is on! hope I can pull something together after work

No comments:

Post a Comment