Monday, February 9, 2009

Am I invisible?

I have found that for the last few days I have somehow I seem to have melted into the background as I will be walking down the sidewalk and a group of people three or four wide don't attempt to condense down at all and instead go to walk right into me. Tonight I was walking down Cambridge St and the sidewalk is pretty wide near near the GSD and a group came walking right at me. At first I thought oh, the woman will move in a bit so I can pass. (I was walking as far to the right as possible) Instead she looked up at me, looked back down and then continued to barrel down at me. I had to lean out of the way to avoid getting run over. Now, I know she saw me. I was wearing my f*** me boots that make me almost six feet tall. There is NO way she didn't see me. Seriously, what is wrong with people?!?!?!



<---- coolest new tights (by music legs). yes this time those are my legs. =) they are reversable (which i discovered when I finally used the bathroom at today at 4:50 pm -- we are not going to even begin discuss the fact that I suffer from severe dehydration on a fairly regular basis) and while they are clearly two different patterns in real life, it was hard to capture it with the photobooth function on my mac

No comments:

Post a Comment