Sunday, February 22, 2009

More Oscars

I am completely aware that these are all incomplete thoughts but live blogging is kind of hard....

* Natalie Portman and Ben Stiller are presenting right now. I love that Ben has no problem making fun of Joaquin Phoenix...Is he there? I hope not. It would be awkward being the person sitting next to him. Note that I didn't say it would be awkward being him.

* Man, I want to go to bed (as I will be getting up super early so that I can drive back up to Boston from home) but I just can't stop watching...

*"Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto" -- Kunio Kato, winner of best animated short. Did not see that coming and yet it was quite possibly the best ending to an acceptance speech ever

* I forgot how much I loved Pineapple Express. James Franco and Seth Rogen are such a great duo. Stapling a dollar bill to the others face???? teehee

* We are in the middle of the musical piece. Beyonce attempted to shake it while walking down the stairs. That was just an epic fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment