Wednesday, February 11, 2009

soooo not pants

I completely forgot about this moment. Today was/is amazingly warm out. This morning walking to work I was slightly miffed at myself for opting for pants rather than a dress. As I was thinking this I saw a girl come walking towards me. She was wearing a men's long button down shirt and TIGHTS.

TIGHTS.


We all can agree that leggings do not equal pants. Well, tights are even less pants. She wouldn't walk around in a button down shirt with bare legs out in public. What makes it logical that one can walk around in a shirt and TIGHTS.

I do understand that I walk around in the summer in the shortest of dresses, but at least I am wearing something that is designed to cover both the top and bottom parts of my body. A shirt is not a dress and tights are not pants so we clearly have a problem.

Oh man, I totally just found the best blog...leggings are not pants

No comments:

Post a Comment