Friday, February 13, 2009

Fortune Cookies

I went through a lull where no Chinese Food was consumed for like over a month. To deal with this i have consumed four meals in the last week and half. With these meals, I have gotten some great fortunes. Ok, so the second isn't so interesting, except my annual horoscope told me I might only have time for the old friends.

"You have a remarkable power which you are not using"

"You will be reunited with old friends"

"You are free to invent your life"

"Action takes precedence over words. Can you do it?" - this one is particularly amusing if you know my current work sit


But really, these are pretty awesome statements. They are firing me up! These next few weeks should be interesting. I hope to take advantage of any and all opportunities that come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment