Sunday, February 15, 2009

Strawberries and Martinis

Strawberries and champagne. Please. I prefer a little more intensity.

We went out to Thayer St for Valentine's Day (we being me, a friend from high school and her roommate) and had drinks at Andrea's - a great Greek restaurant. I can't actually speak for the food beyond the Greek French Fries that I ate, by myself. They were very tasty. The drinks were superb! I got a Berry Martini which was garnished with a whole strawberry. At first, the drink didn't seem so potent, but by the time I got to the bottom of the glass my head was a little fuzzy to say the least. The roommate had a mojito and when she returned from using the restroom let us know that we would definitely feel the drinks when we had to stand up.

She was right. teehee

But the evening was super fun. To be completely honest, while we were gabbing I forgot that I was supposed to be depressed being single. The restaurant was filled with people, but not just couples, big groups of people. It was a great place to hang out for the evening. I'm glad I came home for the weekend.


Random aside: The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection had a a number of amazing dresses. My favorite (and by favorite, I mean the one that I would most want to own and would honestly find an excuse to wear out) would be Betsey Johnson's dress. It is a classier version of the pink dress that I tried on Charles St. A small part of me would love to stop by the Betsey Johnson store on Newbury just to see if I could wear a version....

Um Tori, what possessed you to pose like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment