Friday, February 13, 2009

How Could I Still be Single?



Another Valentine's Day is around the corner and while there is no valentine in my life currently, there are plenty of venues advertising themselves as a way for me to find one.

So I have already admitted to having used a an online dating site. I'm not quite ready to pay for it, and have used a free site. Turns out that most 55 year old men think I look rather charming. It is kind of a disaster. There maybe a time I cough up the dough...

A couple of people I know how talked about speed dating, we all think it would be funny but most of my friends are in relationships and I could not keep a straight face if I was by myself. I must admit it some of these sessions are very tempting. Although, personally I hoped there would be a Gold-diggers one, 45+ men, 25-30 year old women.

Virgin Airlines has an awesome thing going. The seats allow for you to "strike up an electronic conversation with other passengers by sending seat-to-seat text messages or joining a chat room. Both methods use the touch screen monitor and the QWERTY keyboard remote control that pops out of the armrest" I hope to fly out to CA for a long weekend sometime soon, maybe I'll be fortunate enough to get a flight text. Mile high?

Even the ads on the side of my facebook page are trying to help. Today it offered me a way to find "Single? Meet 1000s of black singles in your area today at Blackpeoplemeet online dating." and "Meet single, verified millionaire men who are looking to date classy women. Join MeetingMillionaires for free. Date a 10!" It's nice to see that there are so many options for a gal like me. Oh well.

Hope everyone has a great v-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment