Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Tuesday - Free Pancakes


Happy Fat Tuesday! At some point in my life I will make it down to N.O. for Mardi Gras. Today is a day of indulgence to prepare for 40 days of denying myself of something...I really should think about what I am giving up this year. (I'll be honest, I am terrible at this)

But anyway, this week is also Pancake Week. Who knew such a week existed? But since Fat Tuesday fell during this wonderful week IHOP is giving out FREE pancakes from 7 AM to 10 PM. I first found the article from a paper in Seattle, but by doing some searching I found a Boston publication as well, so let's keep our fingers crossed that the IHOP in the square is participating as I could use some fluffy goodness.

Oh, as a side note, while the pancakes are free IHOP does encourage donations that will go to The Children's Miracle Network that assists local children's hospitals. Last year they raised $875,000, this year they are aiming for $1 million!

No comments:

Post a Comment