Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Moments

After all is said and done, I guess you CAN bet against God and Puppies. I feel a bit sorry for the Cardinals, I really wanted them to win, they were due for a championship. The only team in the history of American sport who have had a longer streak of not winning a championship game are the Cubs! eek

I'm not going to comment much on the game, except we found that there were a number of plays that resulted in a series of "oooh oooh ooh"s which soon devolved into us yelling "Rufioo-ooooooooo". Hey, none of us really cared who won, the Patriots weren't playing :P

This commercial was by far my favorite during the Superbowl.



And on a side note: I just figured out how to put video into my blog. Man, I am getting super techno-savvy :)

UPDATE: I completely forgot about this amazing moment during the half time show. And sadly, I am not nearly as techo-savvy as I had earlier thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment