Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gummies

I had lunch with a lovely individual today and after leaving Bertucci's we stopped off at the candy place next door. Of course I gave in and got some gummies, I couldn't help myself. But it brought back memories of getting penny candy at Papa's down on Boon St. Those were the days. In today's bag we had the following...




Peach rings. VERY tasty














Green frogs. While I actually prefer the blue sharks, the green frogs are fine substitute.












The ever classic sour watermelons. I find that while they are small, you still don't want to have too many in the bag. It will throw off the balance.






Finally, I chose to throw caution to the wind and go for the sour grapefruit. Such a pleasant surprise! Considering the fact that I have never eaten a real grapefruit, the flavor is one of my favorites. If you've never tried them, you should get the Vitamin C Halls Defense lozenges. Citrus flavored! AMAZING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment