Thursday, February 19, 2009

False Hopes Turned Amazing Find

For a brief moment I thought my boobs had grown a bit. It's not like I could have shrunk the shirt midday and the chest area was a bit snugger right around lunch - so I got a little excited. Now I'm guessing I wasn't emptying out my lungs and they were holding onto air longer because upon closer inspection there is no way my membership to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee has expired.

You may be thinking to yourself, why is she telling me this? This seems sad and pathetic. No. The closer inspection to my shape gave way to a fantastic find! My butt is back!

When I was home for the holidays my family and family friends all told me that I was getting skinny. I started to look at myself in the mirror and realized that while the number on the scale wasn't much smaller than before, my shape was definitely changing. I immediately saw that my butt was fading away. My butt and I get along great, especially on the dance floor. It shakes - a lot.

You can understand my concern. I considered lunges to get the glutes back into shape and at least bring the butt up a bit. But I never followed through with that.

However, it would appear that somehow the universe got back in order all on its own. I may even be able to take back the title of "big butt" from my sister - granted I tried to push it onto her and no one else took the bait but now I want it back. Yay!!! Can't wait to hear Apple Bottom Jeans to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment