Thursday, February 12, 2009

Don't you just HATE pants?


Senior year of college I may have attended a pant-less party or two or four... Over the past few years I have evolved from a girl who just wore pants (no shorts for me, I look ridic in them) or capris to a girl who owns more summer dresses than my closet can really hold. Granted if you saw my closet you would know that isn't a major feat -- but it is still a staggering collection nonetheless. The big draw to dresses for me is the fact that I am pretty lazy when it comes to getting dressed. Personally, I would prefer a nudist approach to life, but the general population around here would frown on that, and I would never be able to sit on public transportation... So the one garment outfit it is!

Wednesday was a beautiful 50-something degree day. Today, was another warm day, not as sunny but still warm. I thought to myself let's take the plunge and I wore my first dress of the season! It is a lovely silence & loud cotton jersey number. The length is surprisingly long (for me), but the top, well, it is kind of all over the place. Fortunately, my bras are all very pretty so I don't mind that the dress occasionally shows it off. Yes, I did wear leggings as I'm not that delusional about the temperature.

I saw that the temp is going to return to the 30s for the next week or so...I am very glad I made the choice to put on the dress. Dresses really just make me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment