Friday, February 27, 2009

Some Call it a Hangover.


I prefer cluster headaches.

Hey, I feel that this is a legitimate diagnosis this time. My head does only hurt on one side of my head at my temples and into my eyes. It is a low throbbing pain.

Cluster headaches come in cycles (also called cluster periods). Most people who get cluster headaches have one or two cluster periods each year. A cluster period might last 1 month or longer

I believe my last major cluster occurred from April - August. Ironically it overlapped with my kickball season. So strange.

Side note: The picture at the top won out over all the other overly dramatic images of actual people holding their temples when i searched for a "headache" image on google because this blue hair woman has dyed her eyebrows to match! It does not get any better than that (and yes i realize this is an illustration)

No comments:

Post a Comment