Sunday, February 22, 2009

Annnnnd I am spent. It's been a long day

* Whoa Jerry Lewis looks good. He had looked so awful when on those steroids. I am glad to see his health appears to be on the up and up

* Jerry had a nice speech. Very short. Surprised by that. Oooo they just showed Heidi and Seal :)

* Thank you Hugh for quoting Audrey Hepburn.

* Had to plug Floyd in. He is getting a bit tired, as am I.

* I really need to start watching Bollywood movies. The dancing is so much fun.

* Umm just realized that the oscar statue is the "1" for the 81st award show. I have been wondering why they kept showing two big oscars on either side of an 8 and a small one. Clearly it is time for me to go to bed...

* Slumdog director is channelling Tigger. So cute!

* Yeah, I know that best actor, actress, and film haven't been announced yet but I'm throwing in the towel. Night y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment