Saturday, February 28, 2009

Less Pants than Before

Today while I was waiting for a friend to meet me at Copley so that we could go shopping for a top for the concert I am going to I saw a really bad leggings are not pants violation. This violator was walking away from me which allowed me to have a proper angle to determine that she was in need of some pants. The coat she was wearing hit her just at her HIPS and all that was left was leggings. If I can see the cup of you butt in that much detail you are in need of some pants sweetheart. I realize that I have an addiction to skirts/dresses that barely cover my butt, but it is covered so would no consider myself a hypocrite. I just happen to walk the fine line with the skill of a tight rope artist.


As awesome as these are, I mean I'd love to have them, they are NOT pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment