Friday, February 6, 2009

No Driving for Me


While I don't like driving, I do enjoy having a car and being able to drive. Sadly that ability was recently taken away from me. My car alarm deactivating thing (otherwise known as the doot-doot) seems to be broken. Perhaps the battery needs to be changed. I do not know. All I know is that I cannot unlock my car with just the key as this sets the alarm off and I have no way of turn on the car or the alarm off. So for now, the Avalon will be sitting on the side of the street.

I find the whole thing rather annoying and frustrating that I have a key and yet cannot use my car. Additionally, I tried to disable my alarm a week ago when I noticed the doot-doot was loosing power, but failed miserabley at that task as it is clearly very much still active.

No comments:

Post a Comment