Friday, February 27, 2009

This is why I love my friends...

While my professional life has been a bit of a roller coaster lately my friends have stayed a consistent AMAZING. Here are great examples (names have been removed to protect the awesome)

Due to my tattoo had to skip a birthday party. Here was the recap via text:
"last night was fun we ended up going to ____ and at least two people puked if that tells you anything about the night! see you next weekend!"

Conversation with a male friend on gchat Tuesday:

Me: hey do you want to go to the ICA with me on one of the free thursdays to see the fairey exhibit?
Male Friend: that sounds questionable, but as long as you don't tell male friend 2 or 3 I'd go
Me: sure. why does it sound questionable?
Male Friend: the fairy exhibit?
Me: shepard fairey - the guy that did the obama hope water color
Male Friend: haha oh ok. then yes I will go and you can tell my friends

Text Wednesday from female friend after telling her I had a bad day:
"Yikes. good thing it is mardi gras"

Gchat Thursday night with another guy friend:
Friend: You going to the show sat night?
Me: Yup. You?
Friend: heeeell yeah. so i'll see you there. PS...
Me: ok
Friend: we are gonna buy some cheap bras...any chance we can get you to throw one on stage during the last song

Text from Thursday Night from a female friend (former happy hour partner in crime) who is currently in Hawii:
"I was going to call but thought you might be sleeping. They have 3 martini happy hour!"

So yeah. Like I said, my friends are pretty awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment