Sunday, February 22, 2009

Totally adore Will Smith

* Love it when an acceptance speech has magic and balancing tricks

* I feel like I am competing against Perez Hilton (he is also live blogging)

* Side note, I feel as if my tattoo isn't even there. Where is the pain? (I will publish the second half of the tattoo adventure tomorrow morning - I am focusing on the Oscar's right now)

* "take Brad Pitt and turn him into a garden gnome" - Will Smith. Pricesless

* I had to reread my mom's letter. I figured I would introduce her to my blog. She told me my photo made me look strung out. thanks mom. I will try and change it tomorrow

* "oh boom goes the dynamite" - Will Smith. I may have to use this expression next time I flub my sentences.

* So it has been a year since my last Oscars, but did they always have presenters present at least two sets of awards each time? Or is this because of the recession?

* The weather thing on Floyd is telling me it is snowing back at the apartment...I hope it is lying to me.

* Slumdog just won for sound mixing. Is M.I.A. going to be preforming her song tonight? I know the Oscar people wanted her to, I am not sure if she agreed or not.

* Ok even Will thinks he has been presenting forever :)

* Slumdog won AGAIN. This guy is not running up to the stage, I assume his acceptance speech will not be him gasping for breath from the jog...

No comments:

Post a Comment