Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nuvo Ring is for Size 2 Only

While watching the Biggest Loser and I started to think about how America, in general, hates fat people. A guy I was seeing a few months ago actually told me that as a child his mother told him being fat was the worst thing, ever. Because of this he is extremely anti-fat. He was also a bit of an idiot.

But really, larger people are not on tv - except if there needs to be a sassy/funny man. Great example of this is the Nuvo Ring commercia (which was playing during one of the commercial breaks). You know the "monday-tuesday-wednesday-thursday-friday-saturday-sunday-again" commercial. There are 28 ladies swimming together in a circle and not one of them is larger than a size 2. All of them look fantastic. There are no blemishes. I'm relatively certain that over-weight, blemish filled women also have sex and would need the pill. Let them be in the commercial!!!

I dunno...every so often I get on a kick like this, you know, have real women on tv, in magazines, etc. But eventually fashion week or something comes along and I go back to staring at the models in the pretty dresses and simply don't care that they are under nurished and need a doughnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment