Thursday, April 30, 2009

All the single ladies...all the single ladies

should just go to the bar by themselves.

The last two nigts I have shown up at a bar by myself and both times I have been showered with attention.

So the first night I was just at the bar early and was planning on meeting at least one person, if not a handful for trivia. The bartender and hit it off, it was nice.

Tonight, I went to the Cambridgeside Galleria for some free swag. I ended up getting my make up done by Mac and then got my hair straightened/styled. Once I realized how cute I looked, I knew I couldn't head home and decided to head to Redline to visit my favorite bartender. While there, I was hit on by no fewer than 4 men. It was kind of cool. Even had some drinks sent my way!

I guess what I have learned is that one female is much less intimating than a handful of them...that and make-up definately helps out. Maybe this is what has been my problem -- I go out with too many people. Being by yourself makes you much more approachable...I guess.

I think I will continue going out on my own everysooften to see how this all goes.

Guess I don't need a wing (wo)man afterall...

I may need to do a bit more research in all this before I come to a definate conclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment