Friday, April 10, 2009

Easy to Find in a Theater


I have a loud laugh. I inherited from my mother. The laugh can be a bit embarrassing. Anyone who knows me would be able to locate me in a crowded theater once something amusing happened because in a dark theater I just let myself go.

Well, "I love you, Man" was a movie that you would have been able to find me in a heartbeat. I could just not stop myself from laughing. It is just hysterical. I highly suggest anyone who hasn't yet, go out and see it ASAP. There are moments where Peter (Paul Rudd) just makes you feel so awkward that it hurts when he tries to interact with other males. But overall, the movie is just so much fun to watch. I just adored Sydney (Jason Segel). He just says what he thinks and does as he pleases. The Ugg boots just make me giggle when he is shown walking his puggle down the boardwalk. The movie really just put me in such a great mood before I started my Easter break :)

----

Sydney: Society tells us we're civilized but the truth is we are animals. Sometimes we just have to let it out. Try it.
Peter: Baaah!
Sydney: Good. Now gently remove your tampon and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment