Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Traditional Easter Fire?


This weekend was so cold! I understand that if you were in the New England area you are well aware of this fact. But regardless, I feel the need to remind you that these past 48 hours or so have been EXTREMELY cold. My father went as far as to make a fire yesterday evening and then again TODAY when we got home from amazing Easter brunch. (Ok I'll stop with the caps lock - I do realize it is annoying)

I can't remember the last time we were building fires mid-April. (that was almost a caps lock) I really really really hope that the weather report is accurate in that it is supposed to be in the high 50s this week. I poached some pieces of summer clothing from the basement for my west coast trips and so my bedroom looks like my wardrobe exploded. My room has the world's smallest closet. Don't even try to argue with me on this one. You can't even hang clothing the normal way in it... So between with that already filled with winter clothing, my drawers stuffed to capacity and my strange new addiction to purchasing underwear (I can go for well over month without having to worry about dipping into anything remotely related to a granny-panty) I realize that I really need to turn over my wardrobe. I also need to purge out some clothes - so if you like my fashion be aware that I may be downsizing real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment