Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun with Google Image

I had to stay a bit later today at the office. When I got home at 6:25 I went to the kitchen table and read a short story while making Annie's Mac and Cheese, then proceded to head to bed...at 7pm.

I can't figure out if it is the weather, vacations catching up on me, my diet (not to misconstrued as me attempting to lose weight, but merely a comment on what I eat normally) or what but lately I have felt like I was run over by bus.

For some reason this made me want to look up images of "run over by bus" This is what I was able to find one page one of google images... I am not exactly sure how this image relates, but I do love the eyes this kid is giving the female, I also love her purple dress. --->

This then made me think how much fun it can be to google image search a concept rather than an object/person/noun

<---- Splat gave a ton of great ink splotches. In particular I loved this one. I wonder what the Disney people think of this depection of Micky Mouse...

Splotch gave many of the same results as splat but this kitten also came up. I never even considered naming my pet something like splotch. Well, I guess people would name their dog spot so its not that weird.. ------>


<---- Flatten came up with very few interesting pictures. This was the best I could find.



But yeah, basically I felt like I had been smooched (most boring set of images, not even worth posting) and immediately attempted to rest up. I hope I can get myself back to my usual self soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment