Monday, April 6, 2009

Way Past My Bed Time

It isn't quite 10 pm yet, but I was due in bed about 2 hours ago. East - West Coast round trips twice in 11 days is a bit rough. I've only slept in my bed once in the past ten nights. Two of those nights were on airplanes. I am not looking for any sympathy because these two vacations were AMAZING and AWESOME and I wouldn't have traded them for my bed in a heartbeat. But it is why this blog has been so neglected.

Thankfully, my camera is back in action because I broke down and bought a new charger. Per usge I took a bunch of pictures and some of them are of the strangest stuff.

The only picture I regret not taking was of the boot polishing/cleaning sign in the Las Vegas Airport. In Boston, San Fransisco and Las Angeles the signs all read "Shoes $6, Boots $8". In Vegas the sign reads "Shoes $5, Boots $7, Exotics $9". I would love to see what classifies as an exotic...
More to come in the next few days...

PS - Thanks for all ya'll for visiting. I had just over 1,000 hits this past month :) COOOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment