Monday, April 27, 2009

Love family play-by-plays

I called my mum to check in about some things this afternoon, our conversation was interrupted so that I could get the following play-by-play...

"Oh there is a bee in the house. I wonder how it got in here. It must have come in when the door was open yesterday. I am going to try to kill it"

"Let me see if I can kill it without it stinging me. Hold on"

"I got it. Oh I'm crushing it"

"It's dead"

This all happened within a matter of moments. With slight pauses between segments it was a wonderful way to start the afternoon. Well, it can hardly be compared to the time I got a play-by-play of a family of deer that were hanging out in the backyard, but family of deer --- bee...they are no where near the same level.

No comments:

Post a Comment