Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Procrastination at its finest

Took my first Red-Eye flight in this morning from San Fransisco, CA. The four days on the West Coast were AWESOME. Trust me, there will be posts later on about the actual activities, because true to form, my vacation was chock-full of adventures! I even got to be in an Earthquake (4.3) which was not something on my itinerary.

At this point I have gotten through most of my email and done a little clean up to get ready for the work that piled up the last two days. Of course, I now feel guilty about ignoring my blog for the last four days so I had to quickly put this up, but since I only have 48 hours over here before I head back for Vegas!!!!!, I should get back to work. Yes, I agree, my life is pretty sweet right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment