Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whoops...


Easter evening I stopped at my cousin's condo to have a short visit on my way back from RI. My aunt and uncle were in town and haven't seen them for quite some time so I figured it was a good idea to stop by. While there, I mentioned my blog and my aunt was really excited to read it. I told her I had no problem with her looking at it, and always enjoyed getting a new fan. She asked what my mom thought of it, and I said she didn't really read it. I thought nothing of this conversation. I mean, I only write things that I am comfortable with the world seeing so it's not like this would be embarrassing...

I did not count on my aunt calling my mom and telling her that she enjoyed High Heels Short Skirt. My mom felt a little guilty about how her sister was reading my work and she hadn't found the time to read it herself. So she did.

Well, if you recall a few days ago I wrote about getting to church on Easter morning and how my dad and sister didn't exactly make there with me. We never told my mum that I was the only one who went and let her think she was the only bad Catholic in the family...

Well she read the post, then told my father he was busted. She had read it late at night and almost woke him up to bust him immediately. Fortunately she did hold off till morning before breaking the news. But now he is now referring to me as "the rat"! I honestly didn't think she would ever read the post. Oooops. Just a friendly reminder that one should always be care about what one puts out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment