Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dear Om, your cocktails are ummmm lacking

The title of this post was way funnier in my head than I think it is to actually read, I apologize but I just didn't want to think of something else. Yesterday I wanted to go the beer garden after work to enjoy the beginnings of what appears to be an amazing weekend (and possible week) of weather. I was able to convince a co-worker of mine to come along so I wouldn't be some weirdo sitting/standing by herself. We got the beer garden and sadly way to many other people had the same idea. Given that we had others meeting us we decided to find another location and ended up at Om because we had never been and heard good things.

Their food was overall decent - my sweet potato raviolis were awesome. The sauce was delish. But the other dishes ordered seem to fall flat. So that averages out to decent. The drinks on the other hand were like drinking juice. I would really suggest staying away from that place. For $11 a pop you should be able to feel the alcohol, you shouldn't really taste it as they claim to us high end stuff like Grey Goose but really you could have fooled me.

After Om we went over to Redline. One of my favorite places and accidentally crashed a HBS social, it was fun. The drinks were way better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment