Monday, April 27, 2009

Working 8 to 4 what a way to make a living...

The song/movie/now musical is titled 9 to 5 but I have just begun my life as an 8 - 4 girl. Over the last 10 years of work, I have had off work hours; 8-4 at the beach club, 10-10 at the call center, noon - midnight catering, and 8-7 when I worked in finance. 9-5 is just not something I ever did prior to my current position.

Socially, I love going out and staying out -- I will admit staying out past 3 am is much harder now than when I was in college, but hey, I am older. But professionally, I really like the early hours. Even if I have a fun midweek night out, I have this strange ability to just hop - ok shuffle - to work and get through more tasks than you can imagine. I am pretty excited about this switch, at least for now. We shall see how long this lasts :) hopefully I don't have to give it up anytime soon.




Yes Minnie and Daisy are in the background of this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment