Tuesday, March 3, 2009

24 hour news - that I love

A friend of mine hates 24 hour news. I do to. News does not happen 24 hours a day. Do you remember the election coverage? I do. We were updated if Obama sneezed.



Man I love John Stewart. He had a great interview with Bill Moyers. But really do we need 24 hour news? I don't thinks so.

Unless.....

it is about the Chris Brown/Rihanna fight, Lindsey Lohan/SaMANtha lovers quarrel, or highlights of TomKat and Brangelina. I am not kidding...and you know where I get this all from?

Perezhilton.com!!

Over the past few weeks his website has been referenced over dinner, brunch, warmups for jazzfunk, etc...it is kind of funny. I mean with 24 hour news broadcasted everywhere and I barely know what is going on because I feel like there is just so much about nothing. Maybe CNN needs to take a blog format. And of course draw inappropriate stuff on political people's faces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment