Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Era Ends

Due to new facebook, one of my 2+ years facebook poke wars has sadly come to an end. Since February 2007 I have been in a poke war with my best friend from home and an ex-roommate's younger brother. When facebook made their most recent layout changes, the notification of a poke was thrown way down at the bottom. I had almost missed the first return poke from the younger brother. My best friend seems to have lost the momentum, as it has been a few weeks now since I last saw a response.

Shakey fist to you facebook. Ruining a part of my routine like this!!! At least one of my foes was able to find that I had poked him back before the switch was made...

1 comment:

  1. Format changes had better not stop my brother, that's all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete