Friday, March 27, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I am just leaving my house to get to work a bit early as I have to scoot out to catch my flight to CA this evening and I realized that a) I am going to be in CA before the end of the day and b) I will be in the middle of lift off one week from this minute on my way to Vegas. Life comes at you fast. One month ago I don't think I had plans to do either of these things.

More and more I have become a subscriber of taking that big leap and hoping that the landing won't hurt too much. It has been a fun experience so far. Not to many bumps or bruises. I may permanently have some extra ink on my skin but whatever that isn't so bad, and it's pretty.

I may get a few posts in before I jet off, but there is a good chance this blog doesn't get updated all that much in the next 10 days or so. So, sorry to disappoint. This can give you time to do some some leaping in my absence. It really does give you a high :) I know John Denver wrote this song, but I like the Peter, Paul and Mary version.

No comments:

Post a Comment