Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Madder


March Madness is almost here!!!!!

Today I streamed the PC vs DuPaul game while at work. If you aren't aware of the ESPN360 website and love sports, you really should meet one another. The site lets you stream live games and ones that have recently finished. I can honestly say that I have not poked around the site that much as the games that I have used it for have always been right there when it opens. But I like to think that it is amazing.

Once the game finished I called my dad. Granted, the game probably ended about 25 minutes before then, as I had paused it to go to my lunch hour, but then skipped over the half time analysis. YOU CAN PAUSE THE GAMES. It is like tivo but for your computer. Really I love it, in case you can't tell... I think I will be a much better PC fan next year as I now know this exists. I found it when my father had called me as he was leaving the AMAZING PC vs Pitt game a few weeks ago.

PC plays again tomorrow at noon. This Sunday is the big announcement. I just cannot wait to hear what this year's brackets will look like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment